Valc

The world of Valk is located deep within the Hecate Nebula. According to Shim, it is “the actual worst planet in the outer rim… 98% of it active volcano, and the remaining 2% is poisonous gas,” Despite Shim’s hyperbolic contempt for any outer rim world that isn’t verdant coniferous forest, his description was actually pretty on-point, and Valk actually is a hellhole of molten magma and unbreathable ammonia, completely uninhabitable save for a single outpost.

Valc

Edge of the Empire: The Idiot's Array Iron_Peanut