Tag: location

Results

  • Idiot's Array

    The *Idiot's Array* is a modified [[YT-1300]] Light Freighter stolen from [[Yarella the Hutt]] by (what would become) the crew, in the service of [[Bogletti Thek]]. A previous owner (presumably prior to its life as a smuggling vessel) painted the craft …

  • Kessel

    *Kessel* is an evil hole of a planet, primarily notable for being host to an Imperial penal colony. This penal colony isn't particularly interested in the reformation of offenders however, and is really more about working people to death mining …

  • Ord Mantell

    [[:shim|Shim]] one remarked that "Most of the rim worlds are terrible, but *Ord Mantell* is probably the worst. The whole planet is used as a dumping ground. The planet is _literally_ nothing but garbage." This statement is technically incorrect. Ord …

  • Klaproth

    The colony world of *Klaproth* is home to the [[Idiot's Array]] crewmember [[:shim | Shim Calaat]] and the rest of the [[Calaat Clan]]. It is in the outer rim, in a part of space that allied with the CIS during the Clone Wars. Klaproth was once a …

  • Hecate Nebula

    The Hecate Nebula is a fuckhole in the outer spiral arm, on the border of wild space. It notoriously difficult to navigate, as it is full of: * Weird particulate radiation * Giant space monsters * Miscellaneous debris.

  • Valc

    The world of Valk is located deep within the [[Hecate Nebula]]. According to [[:shim | Shim]], it is "the actual _worst_ planet in the outer rim... 98% of it active volcano, and the remaining 2% is poisonous gas," Despite Shim's hyperbolic contempt for …

All Tags